Puf Family role in yeast cells
- Add a link to existing resource
- Grant Proposal
- DRAFT - Assimilation of external DNA into mitochondrial DNA
- Lab presentations
- Lab Meeting Presentations 7-12-12
- Single treatment with RNAi against prion protein rescues early neuronal dysfunction and prolongs survival in mice with prion disease.
- Extensive association of functionally and cytotopically related mRNAs with Puf family RNA-binding proteins in yeast.
- RNA Extraction
- Cell lines
- CRL-2245 - pgsC-605